Monday, March 9, 2009

Hi friends

So finally I too started blogging.Dont know how far this blog will be active.Yet let me give a try in this too..Dream---Life---->Actually I chose this title coz am gonna create topics based on some of the incidents that has happened in my life.Now all those incidents appears like a dream for me.

Anyway,if I start blogging actively,you can surely see topics regarding new movie releases,about some great personalities,politics,current affairs,sports etc and etc.I know now this blog has ZERO viewers (and I I believe it will continue to be forever :D).
So let this be the first post in the blog and I will come with different posts soon.

4 comments:

123 said...

Kalakku machi.... Welcome to the world of blogging... Let the world see ur talents... Nee karuppu neruppu machi! The black wonder... keep rocking machi... and expecting lots of posts from u...

Karthikeyan said...

machan good start da!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

K@RTHIKEY@N said...

Machi!! Cool one da... But am expecting a lot from u... nee innum nalla kalaaikalam... come on..

Unknown said...

I know now this blog has ZERO viewers (and I I believe it will continue to be forever :D).

இது தான் முயற்சி திருவினையாக்கும் என்பதா ????

வாழ்த்துக்கள்